Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fur Is Cruel

Fur is gross, weird, inhumane, and unnecessary. Whenever I do a fur protest in the winter and I am freezing my ass off, I just think about the horror that the animals experience when they are trapped and killed for their fur. It always keeps me motivated to stay out there.


I was surprised when I heard that Kohl’s carries fur products. They didn’t strike me as the type of company that would fund cruelty. They have been informed of the cruelty that goes along with fur products.

The anti-fur campaign is one of the battles that are being won by animal rights activists. Companies and people are pledging everyday to ditch fur products.

Join me in putting an end to animals being suffocated, electrocuted, gassed, poisoned, skinned alive, bludgeoned, and tortured for their fur. Speak up for foxes, coyotes, rabbits, dogs, and cats.

Click Here To Urge Kohl's To Stop Supporting Cruelty

No comments:

Post a Comment